Yesterday was December 12, 2012. 12/12/12 no matter which way you date things!
Yesterday was quite eventful:
1. Rainy season has started
2. FINALLY got to have a Build-a-bear date! We made the 10th doctor…we are dorks!
3. Reggie’s work party! It was super fun
4. We went to Downtown Disney: a shopping inlet outside of Disneyland where Anaheim-ers, I.E. (Inland Empire) residents and those within a not too bad of a distance, as well as Disneyland/California adventure tourists got to hang out.
5. I took the day off!
6. Got some much needed sleep
7. Dressed up for party: dress, heels and all! Make up too!
8. Was like a little kid in a candy store at World of Disney, which is like the ULTIMATE Disney store, and is in Downtown Disney.
9. Caught a small cold I think. I can feel it in my bones…literally. I am so sore!
10. Bought lots of accessories for a bear that will belong to:
11. BRYNLEE BOBBI SMITH! My brand new niece! She lives in Oregon with Reggie’s sister, and our brother-in-law! She was born yesterday! 7 lbs 7 oz and 20 in long!
12. I have a niece to dote on, who will take care of her things, and will not have her things sold because they are “objectionable”. (we made her her first bear! We called it Rose Tyler…we are SO going to nerd this girly out!)
Anyway, that was yesterday in a nutshell.
But let me add two lists of twelve! 12 Awesome Happenings in 2012 (thus far)
12. Secret Life of Timothy Green (LOVED this movie), & The Avengers
11. Though not awesome, but sad, the Ponds leaving the Doctor. It was still an awesome episode, and it gives me goosebumps thinking about it.
10. Making new friends this summer such as Jake and Alyssa
9. Old friends being just flat-out awesome
8. Prop 8 being over-turned!
7. Reggie and I coming into our own!
6. Wreck-It Ralph (seriously…I went to see it 3 times! I want to see it nce more before it leaves theaters)
5. Comic con 2012
4. Sunday at Comic Con: Fringe, Supernatural and Doctor Who back-to-back
2. My new baby niece Brynlee Bobbi
1. Marrying the man I love who is also one of my best friends!
There are other great movies, INCLUDING Dark Knight Rises, and I hope The Hobbit (I am 99.9999999999% sure it will be great) and the forth-coming Les Miserables musical. Also, other happenings, but that’s an end of the year entry to work on.
12 Things I want for Christmas! (These are the things I would like, but just kind of wishing!)
12. Legos! Ideally one of the three sets here. But definitely NO Ninjago or Bionacle bull crap!
11. Doctor Who Monopoly
10. A WiiU!
9. Assassin’s Creed III (its kinda cool)
8.Batman Arkham Asylum or Arkham City
7. A Manchester United Scarf!!!
6. Manchester United Track Jacket! (seriously, I have been wanting this for like, 10 years)
5. Gift cards!
4. Sailor Moon Anything!
3. Lingerie (LOL)
2. A GYM MEMBERSHIP!!!!
1. This beauty right here! When I went to the Lego store in Downtown Disney, and I felt like a little kid! The sets this year are AWESOME!!! I still love, and will always love Lego! They are fun, creative, and just plain old relaxing! What are you wishing for this Christmas?
- I am feeling:happy... and a little fluish
- I am listening(M), reading(B), or watching(W): :The Bangles - Hero Takes A Fall